LEGAL SERVICE DETAILS
- Date 15 Feb 2016
- Lawyer Keith Strunin
- Location Florida
- Contact Number 954-213-6380
- Practice Area Estate Planning
ABOUT THIS LEGAL SERVICE
Carefully planning your estate and writing your will is one of the most important things that you can do.
We understand that no one likes to think about their mortality but we also know that you want your family to be well taken care of when you are gone and your wishes to be clearly articulated. Our team at Strunin Law, PLLC can help you to plan your estate so that your final wishes will be clear.
We will help you to draft your will or trust so that your final wishes are clearly defined. Good planning helps to ensure that your estate will be settled quickly and without issue. Providing this service to our clients is a point of pride for us at Strunin Law, PLLC.
Our Estate Planning Services Include:
- Wills and Trusts – Whether you wish to draft a will or a trust, you can rely on the expertise of our team at Strunin Law to help you craft these important documents related to your final wishes regarding your assets.
- Durable Power of Attorney – Power of attorney is an important aspect related to the planning of your estate. Our team can assist you in the process of declaring durable power of attorney for your estate. Florida law requires that the documentation for power of attorney must be signed by the principal as well as a pair of witnesses. It must also be witnessed by a notary public.
- Medical Power of Attorney – Our team can also provide your assistance in naming an agent under a medical power of attorney. It is a serious matter to name someone to act in your name should you be declared as medically unable to act on your behalf. Our team at Strunin Law can provide vital assistance in this process.
- Living Will – Your living will, also known as a directive to physicians, is an important document stating what medical care you wish to receive, or not receive, in the case that you are no longer able to communicate on your behalf. We can help you in drafting this document so that your wishes are clear.
- Marital Agreements – You can rely on the expertise of our team when you need to craft marital agreements. Whether you wish to draft a prenuptial agreement or a postnuptial agreement, you can turn to Strunin Law, PLLC to look out for your best interest.